Monday, May 5, 2008

Climbing Outside with the Peanut

So about that memo. There has been a temporary moratorium on blogging as of late. I have been focusing my energy during nap time on writing and cleaning. I'm working on writing a middle grade novel and the goal is to have a good rough copy by August 1st at the latest. So, my efforts will be headed in that direction for the next few months. But, I will still blog a few times a week.

This past weekend Mr. S and I took the Peanut out rock climbing. Before anyone reading this freaks out... no the Peanut was not in any danger. I hiked him in using a Baby Bjorn and my sweet husband hiked in a rather large backpack and Pack n Play. We had been looking forward to and dreading this moment for 6 months. We oh so badly wanted to be able to climb together outside again, but we were oh so scared of how the Peanut would handle being in a Pack n Play outdoors amongst trees, limestone cliffs, and climbers.

The Big Question - How did he do?

He was wonderful as always. He was charming people right and left. A few wanted to take him home with them.

Thank you Lord and thank you Peanut. It was an awesome weekend!

No comments: