Kat's Music Monday
Well, today is all about cheesy love songs. Since U2's With or Without You has already been named... I'll share a few others. I'm a sucker for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's voices. So, I included a couple of songs by Tim McGraw. My husband and I went to a Tim McGraw concert when we were dating. It was my birthday present! I also added Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. I played her CD many times while in labor with the Peanut. :D It's an upbeat happy CD. Therefore I like it.
The song played at our wedding was "A Page is Turned" by Bebo Norman. It is also a nice love song.
I hope you enjoyed these songs. Feel free to share love songs you enjoy on Kat's Music Monday!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun songs!
Thanks Kat! Fun Topic...
I found your blog thru Diana's. I just had to say I like this idea for a topic! Oh and my sister and her husband had A Page is Turned sung at their wedding too! I love Bebo!
I'm glad you liked the idea although I have to give the credit to Kat! :-) That's a great song for weddings... huh? I love Bebo too. The Peanut and I have been listening to his Fabric of Verse CD this week.
Post a Comment