Relaxing
Last night, I relaxed 100% on purpose for the first time in a while. It was great, and it was prompted by my wonderful friend "Abigal." Friends are such gifts!
Sharing
I love people! Teaching, education, curriculum, and helping those in need are some of my favorite things in the world. Really. For some that may sound boring, but these are some of my many passions.
Something really cool happened a few weeks ago, and yesterday it seemed as though the ball has begun to roll. There is an organization called Engineers Without Borders and one of the chapters asked me to help them out with developing presentations for elementary through high school audiences to educate kids and share what their organization does in third world countries. You can imagine my excitement at the thought of being involved with this because it is such a cool marriage of some of my passions. I was fairly drooling.
Yesterday, I received the get started introductory email. I got started! Can we say God is sooo cool? Please pray that this endeavor is blessed.
What are some of your passions?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very excited for you- I know you love to do that!
Post a Comment