Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Top 10

At 15 weeks, my Little Peanut does some amazing things. He makes us smile and laugh so much! Here are my favorite Top 15 things he does right now!

10. Sucking his little fingers & clutching his hands
9. Scrunching up his face at B.M. time
8. Giving little old man grunts when it's time for his B.M.
7. Doing "The Heisman" with his arms after a diaper change (It looks just like
the Heisman trophy and I think is his version of a victory sign...:)
6. He just started really scooting around on his back yesterday. He can go
several feet without stopping!
5. Cooing and laughing
4. "Talking" to me in the mornings
3. Baby kisses
2. Snuggling me when he is tired
1. Stopping to look at me and smile with complete love when nursing

2 comments:

Diana said...

so fun! Are you going to post pictures?

A. Snodgrass said...

Abigal,

If I could figure out how to post pictures but make people log into see them, then I would definitely do that! I just haven't figured it out yet. :-)