Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mmmmm... Tasty

We knew the moment was coming. It had to be just around the corner. He has been checking out everything, and he enjoys putting whatever fits into his mouth.

Including his big toe.

So, I was mildly amused, a little grossed out, and jealous of his flexibility. :-)

4 comments:

Diana said...

i think i did this yesterday? Um, by the way, I have changed my name- to the correct spelling. I am a doofus.
ABIGAIL! Duh! I can't even spell an alias.

A. Snodgrass said...

I thought you were spelling it that way on purpose. I'm assuming it's from the woman who married David and saved her household from destruction? Or is it a different reference?

Diana said...

Why yes- you are very smart- and no I am not that creative. I like it because it mean, "joy of the Lord." But I was trying to be internet secretive with my name, but now I feel stupid. :-) Tried Cheesburger soup- pretty good- John Loved it. I think it was too thick for me. I like more of tomato based soups.

Diana said...

you should go check out this blog, i think you would like it
http://arewestillcool.blogspot.com/