"You say good-bye, I say hello."
Any tunes running through your head now? I hope so. :) Well, Mimi and Poppy left yesterday morning. Thursday night Lil Peanut had a rough night and after a visit to the pediatrician, we found out he has an ear infection. Poor little guy. He's on medication and should be better within a week. He's also on prayers!
Well, since saying good-bye to Mimi and Poppy I found out we'll be saying hello to Grams and Papa this week. It's so fun that Peanut gets to see all his gparents within the same couple of weeks. He is so much fun and so strong! Even the doctors and nurses commented on it. They said he'll have to quit whatever gym he has been attending. (Perhaps that is because it took me and the nurse combined to hold him down so the doctor could look in his ears. He was very determined that it not happen. Have I said I don't like doctor's visits? But I am very appreciative of the doctors themselves. I'd just rather not see them. :)
Tonight my sweet husband and I enjoyed Greek Beef Wraps. They were so yummy. Really, I love the Greek dressing. My honey enjoyed them as well.
I suppose I will be sporadic about posting again this next week as my little guy is sick, and due to the fact we have company. Enjoy your week.
More than anything, enjoy the best gift ever given. Easter. He is risen. He loves you. He wants to be in relationship with you. His name is Jesus.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those sound awesome! Sorry ihaven't been a better blogging friend. :-( Trying to figure out the life!
no worries! i've been keeping up with company and a sick baby. :-) i have been that great either. i'll work on it...
Post a Comment