Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gorgeous Day!

Today was such a beautiful day. The skies were a bright blue with fluffy white clouds. The temperature was ideal and it was a bit windy. I met up with a mom I met last week climbing to walk around Town Lake. It was so nice to meet up with another mom and hang out and talk while being active. The Peanut did great during our 3.5 mile walk.

On arriving home, it was definitely nap time. Afterwards we played until Mr. S popped in and then we gave the Peanut a bath. Until a few weeks ago, bath time was dreaded by all! He has been doing better and today he splashed so much in his little tub that we have decided next time his little tub will be in the big tub! The floor was wet eveywhere, and he was so cute I had to record that on video - the splashing...

How was your weather? Did you do anything fun today?

No comments: