Well, so maybe my title exaggerates a bit. However, you can tell from the picture that I must have worked on our vehicle a little! My husband was changing spark plugs and since my hands are smaller and fit inside the engine better, I thought I would have a go at it. I'm proud to share with you that I changed three spark plugs all by myself. Well, I guess that's if you don't count the fact that my husband helped with directions and had to break the seal to get me started on removing each of the three spark plugs. So, I guess I had help. You dragged it out of me. :) I also screwed back on the air filter cover thing after he switched them out. Cool. Huh?
Monday, March 31, 2008
NASCAR Pit Crew Here I Come
Well, so maybe my title exaggerates a bit. However, you can tell from the picture that I must have worked on our vehicle a little! My husband was changing spark plugs and since my hands are smaller and fit inside the engine better, I thought I would have a go at it. I'm proud to share with you that I changed three spark plugs all by myself. Well, I guess that's if you don't count the fact that my husband helped with directions and had to break the seal to get me started on removing each of the three spark plugs. So, I guess I had help. You dragged it out of me. :) I also screwed back on the air filter cover thing after he switched them out. Cool. Huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
very proud of you! I have been praying for you.
Post a Comment