Today at lunch, I fed the Peanut mashed bananas and rice cereal. Not only did he love it, he kept opening his out real wide and saying, "MMhhmmm, Mmhmm."
He makes me smile!
Dreams

Since I was a little girl, I have always loved books and I can remember thinking, " Someday I want to write books and be published."
So, I am taking a step towards that dream. I want to share my books with people and for them to enjoy the stories and reading. This weekend I am attending a conference with my mom for Children's Book Writers. We both have critiques scheduled with an editor and published children's book authors. We aren't expecting to receive any offers, but we are hoping to receive critiques that point us in the correct direction whether it is possible publishing houses that match our stories or style, or whether it is being informed of major or minor changes that need to be made to the works submitted. From what I have read about getting published in the children's book world, it usually takes 3-5 years of trying before you get your break. So, I figure this is a great start. Feel free to pray for our day and interactions with the folks at the conference.
Here's to following dreams. Cheers!
Any dreams you want to pursue?
No comments:
Post a Comment