Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

There are so many things to be thankful for in this life, in this country, in my family. Here are a few things I am thankful for today. (They are in the order of things that popped in my head. Yes, I know it's a basic list, but while I'm blogging, I might as well be real.)

1. My husband and child.
2. Salvation and grace.
3. Food to eat
4. A nice place to live.
5. Great family and friends.

Funny things I am thankful for...

1. That my child can eat his toes, it inspires me to be more flexible. Not that I want to eat my toes mind you. I'm just saying it would be nice to be so flexible.

2. The diapers I changed this morning that should win awards and be in a parade! Seriously, they went above and beyond the call of duty keeping everything where it should be - on the inside...

1 comment:

Mrs. Troop said...

Wonderful list!
I loved Cheaper by the Dozen, as well! And Bells on their Toes! I always wanted to have 12 or 14 kids. Of course it's not as simple as it seemed at the time!
Thanks for stopping by~