Hey Internets. I thought I'd let you in on a little secret. If you are a soda drinker or you are just wanting to cut down on your carbs and sugars, try my healthy version of orange soda. :D
You may want to play around with the ratio to make it suit your tastes and I believe this would also be great with apple or grape juice as well.
Ingredients
Orange Juice
La Croix Mineral Water (I buy Lime flavored - it isn't strong at all.)
Pour La Croix mineral water into 2/3 of your glass and pour orange juice in the remaining third. This would be a great "treat" for kids and adults as well.
Enjoy!
For other great tips, check out Rocks In My Dryer's WFMW.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This sounds great! I will try it with my kids.
Thanks!
This is a good one.
Thanks so much
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/
I have a friend up in New England who does that. When she's EXTRA good and trying to cut back on carbonated beverages she'll add some ice cold water to it and makes it a "spritzer."
Thanks for sharing the tip! I forgot about how good it is.
I use sugar free Tonic Water with my juices. I LOVE carbonation and don't want to go back to my beloved Dr. Pepper. Kids that visit our home are getting hooked on it instead of pop. Cranberry/orange is a big favorite.
I love making this!! It's so yummy refreshing!
Kara - I hope your kids enjoy it.
Waiting on you 2 - The spritzer sounds like a great idea. :)
Grey Like Snuffie - Hmmm. Cranberry Orange. Combos eh? Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment