Tuesday, April 15, 2008
No Crying Over Spilt Milk
This morning was a tired morning. Which is not unusual. However, I apparently needed that cup of coffee I didn't partake of due to laziness concerning the preparation of said coffee. So, as I was feeding the Peanut and noticed I needed to add more milk to his baby cereal, I forgot to put the lid back on his bottle. When he was finished with his cereal, I consequently dumped about 4 ounces on the little feller. He didn't bat an eye. In a bit of shock and waiting for him to be upset I grinned, chuckled and began to try to clean up. When the Peanut realized he wasn't going to have his milk for a couple of minutes, he decided to let loose. So I stopped the cleaning and fed him what was left in the bottle to satiate his "desparate" hunger. :) All is well that ends well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment